Product Description :
Blisters are painful fluid filled lesions that can develop in response to pressure and friction. They develop over a site of repeated rubbing usually because of badly fitting shoes or if the foot is misshapen by clawing of the toes or a bunion for example. Blisters develop very quickly and can take several days to heal. If a blister breaks open it can become infected and extremely painful.
- POLYSPORIN® blister treatment can help prevent further progression of the blister as the cushioning layer forms a barrier against friction.
- The Hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The POLYSPORIN® blister treatment acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Relieve blister pain immediately.
- Protect and cushion against rubbing.
- Offer fast wound healing.
- The cushion is waterproof & helps protect the wound from harmful bacteria & dirt.
- The cushion should not be removed too soon, wait until it starts to lift at the edges, and then it can gently and easily be stretched along the skin and taken off.
- Available in Small, Medium and Assorted
Directions for use :
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom unprinted paper, and avoid touching the adhesive side.
- Apply cushion firmly over blister, and smooth edges down well.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place for several days).
- To remove cushion: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.