Product Description :
- HEAL-FAST® Formula provides infection protection to speed healing
- Contains lidocaine hydrochloride for fast-acting pain relief
- Best suited for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Non-greasy cream absorbs quickly to allow drying
- #1 Doctor Recommended anti-infective brand†
- 2 Antibiotics plus lidocaine hydrochloride
- Available in 15 g and 30 g tubes
Appropriate for all ages
†Based on 2011 survey data published in Medical Post
Directions for Use :
Cleanse : Clean affected area thoroughly.
Treat : Apply POLYSPORIN® Plus Pain Relief Cream to the area 1 to 3 times daily.
Protect : Apply a sterile bandage, such as BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandage, if available.
CAUTIONS : For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use over large areas of the body, in deep or puncture wounds, on animal bites or serious burns, or for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Store between 15°C and 30°C.
Medicinal Ingredients (per gram): 10,000 units Polymyxin B (as Sulfate), 0.25 mg Gramicidin, 50 mg Lidocaine Hydrochloride.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): methylparaben, mineral oil, petrolatum, polysorbate, propylene glycol, water, wax.
off any POLYSPORIN® Topical Antibiotic Product
RELATED PRODUCTS :
POLYSPORIN® Kids Cream
Soothing pain relief and wound care for children.
POLYSPORIN® POLY TO GO®
First Aid Antiseptic/ Pain Relieving Spray
Convenient infection protection on the go!