Product Description :
- Helps prevent infection
- Temporarily relieves pain and discomfort of minor cuts, scrapes and burns when they happen.
Appropriate for adults and children 2 years and older.
Directions for Use :
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Clean : Clean affected area.
- Treat : Spray on minor wounds as required 1-3 times per day.
- Cover : Apply BAND-AID® brand bandage if desired.
Children under 2 years: consult a doctor.
Tips on Use :
1. Press down on trigger until white mist hole is revealed.
2. Continue to press trigger firmly until mist is released.
CAUTIONS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use over large areas of the body, in deep or puncture wounds, on animal bites or serious burns, or for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor. If irritation occurs or the condition persists or gets worse, stop use and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Medicinal Ingredients : Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% and Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically) : edetate disodium, propylene glycol, water.
Store between 15°C and 30°C.